I still haven't decided if googling is good or bad.....

Last night D and I couldn't sleep because Chris was snoring very loudly and all of a sudden everything got super quiet.... I heard crickets outside my house, a dog knocking over a trash can, the stupid fat cat running across the roof (probably coming to shit on my yard), and the neighbor fighting with one of her kids.....
They were the longest 10 seconds of my life.... I never wonder about the pause between breathing until my son did it and it seemed longer than normal.... D and I both moved to shake him so that he would breath again..... He did it several times last night.

I finally googled his sympotoms and if it's correct he has OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) His symptoms:
Snoring (you can hear them in the next room)
Pausing in breathing while asleep
Restless sleep

This isn't the only night that he has done this....I guess it's time for a doctor's visit.