Empty dreams surrounding my soul. Images floating in despair trying like a hook to capture the fish by its mouth. Move around, don't fall into those filthy lies that sound like the purring of a cat by the petting of a hand. Such a simple gesture that sends millions of tingling vibrations to both cat and hand. Even if that caress is force, or not given out of love, the cat stirrs...moans...smiles...purrs from all the joy. Simplicity; always the best way to go and you recieve the best response. . .
Just wait...
Listen.
Everything speaks, has a message for you, has a story to tell, a lesson to teach, a speech to give, a sentence, or merely just one word:LIVE. Capture everything even if it's nothing at all. There is a purpose in everything even if you might always be still, even if we are just a simple twig which has landed on the ground and only moves by the wind or the footsteps which brush it.
Dream...
That is my purpose, right? I will it so, I am a thought which can only exist by the notion of people being aware of me, of my existence. I'm a particle of your imagination, formed to bring your thoughts and desires to life. To place a grain of doubt and stirr those hidden cravings, you know you want a taste of thrill in your tongue, to feel its presence as it travels in and out of all the places in your body, mind, and soul. That thrill as it makes war with your sanity. Who wins?