Songs:

I’ve been home for 2 days now, no work (I hope that it isn’t coming out of my paycheck!) taking care of my kids (the oldest got his immunization shot and while the needle was going in he moved and he couldn’t walk cause it hurt, the little one had the flu) Anyway, I have gone on and on rambling and it wasn’t what I wanted to say.

Okay, so while I was home I started cleaning up all of my mess while listening to music….

So, I did find a lot of my old music, you know the 90s (deep house, hard house, hip hop, etc.) Boy, was I dancing and moving all over my house! It was a good workout up until I had to change the c.d. and stumbled upon the slow-romantic-I-want-to-cut-my-wrist music, the songs just made me travel back to those memories that I had locked away.

I quickly changed the c.d.

I traveled back to many places on those two days, some very happy times, and some sad times; times that I long for to come back again. But, the past must stay in the past. So, for now I must put away those c.d.’s /memories and live in the now.

The song that I do stay with would have to be “Bonito” by Jarabe de Palo.


@ The Office:

Let’s name my co-workers. We shall call the secretary Mrs. Poppins. The second one shall be called, Mrs. ….. I’m drawing a blank here. I just thought of something else I wanted to write about. So, let me remind myself here: Addictions, some good some bad.
Okay, to continue my topic well, because I haven’t thought of a name for the other girl at the office I will leave it blank for now.

It’s a nice day today, we have the windows open to let the fresh breeze in… there is no internet at the moment so, I am writing this on Microsoft word. . . wait I must go for now.


Everyday Dogs

So, everyday on my way to drop of my “other half’s” lunch I am greeted by 2 dogs that love to bark and run in front of my car. This bother’s the f*ck out of me because I have to slow down and wait until they get tired of chasing me (which is about 4 blocks) I hate small towns, they always let their dogs go loose. So, on this day I just happened to suddenly go a little bit faster… okay, I’m a bad person. But, hopefully those dogs won’t be bothering me again. J

Friday, April 03, 2009